Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
- Worship where you like
- Say what you think (freedom of speech)
- Join with other people at "peaceful" meetings (the right to assemble)
- Own property and choose where to live
- Go to a good school
- Have a trial by jury
- Keep people from searching your home-unless they have a warrant.
- Obey the laws
- Respect the rights and property of others
- Help the police
- Keep informed on what is going on around you
- Help change things that are not good
- Pay Taxes
- Serve on a jury when asked to do so
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Saturday afternoon we went to EPCOT. EPCOT is hosting their annual Food and Wine Festival. Appearing at the festival that night was the '80's own "Expose." Chris is a big fan of Expose, so we all went to see the concert and go on a few rides. It was a fun night, but then, when isn't a trip to a Disney theme park fun?
Sunday afternoon Caley and Caitlyn were invited to a birthday party for one of their classmates. They were so excited! They have been supporting all of CJ's activities lately, so they were very happy to have a party of their own to go to.
They had a great time!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Docked at Nassau
Our little piece of the beach on Cococay
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Monday, October 13, 2008
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Thursday, October 2, 2008
They have Cub Scout little sister friends at scouts, and now baseball little brother and sister friends at the ball field.