I was tagged today by my friend Kelly. See her blog "Our Family Ramblings." So, the subject of my post today is...
"15 Things that I am Not Afraid to Admit"
- I am not a morning person! I am forced to be because I have to get my kids off to school. I love to stay up late, not get up early!
- I order Hot Chocolate at Starbucks. I just cannot seem to develop a taste for coffee. I just don't get the attraction.
- I would love to have another baby. I don't think it will happen, 3 kids are plenty, but I still think about it! ;-)
- I wish I could move back to Minnesota. I miss it all the time. Even the winters.
- Fall is my favorite time of year. I love the fall colors, Halloween and Thanksgiving. They are my favorite holidays!
- "John & Kate Plus Eight" and "Little People Big World" are two of my favorite TV shows. I just love watching the things that go on in their lives.
- I listen to Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh on the radio. I have been a big fan of both of them for a long time.
- I played the flute and piano through high school.
- I have a BA in Art, I wish I was using it more. I need more art in my life.
- I love to scrapbook. Again, I need more art in my life.
- I am getting ready to go back to work as a Substitute Teacher. It scares me a little. I am not sure if I will like it or not.
- I like being a Stay-at-Home-Mom. I wish I could find a way to make money from home.
- My dream vacation is an Alaskan cruise.
- I would like to visit France, regardless of what people say about the French. I am still intrigued by all of the art, the history, and just the city of Paris.
- I met my husband working at Disney, and we never had a "real" first date."
Well, that's it, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Hope some of it was interesting to someone! ;-)
Tag! You are it Melody. See "Melody's Harmony."