Today I actually had a free morning and early afternoon, so I decided it was time to get the girls bedroom and playroom done. I wiped down all of the furniture, walls, and windows. I vacuumed under all of the furniture, and I went through all of their stuff to see what I could find that we did not need to keep anymore. It felt great to finally get two rooms done.
Surprisingly I did not find too many toys and things that needed to be taken out of the house. It was such a disorganized mess in the playroom that I thought I would find lots of stuff to sell or donate. All that it really needed was just to be re-organized.
Here is the before picture of the playroom. It doesn't look too bad in the picture. It felt a lot worse to me than it looks. The room was just in desperate need of a good wipe down and re-organization.
Here is the room after. The shelf has been cleaned and re-organized. The spots on the carpet have been wiped off. Some of the toys that were sitting on the floor now have a home on the shelf. All of the toys on the shelf were sorted through and put back in their proper place.
It feels great to finally get two rooms done. Now I just have to work on the rest of the rooms!!!
For more Tackle It Tuesday projects go here