CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tackle It Tuesday - Windows & Mirrors


Today I decided to tackle a few windows and mirrors around my house. Now that the weather is getting much warmer and the sun is much brighter, the windows look AWFUL!!! I have been putting this off, because...well... it is NOT fun to do.


Last week on one of my shopping trips to Target I picked up a bottle of Windex Lime Action Multi-Surface cleaner. Today I decided to give it a try. Guess what? It works great and smells really good too.


So, if you are up to cleaning a few windows or maybe just mirrors around your house, give this a try. It wasn't too painful for me today. I got 5 windows done, only 6 more to go!!!
For more "Tackle It Tuesday" ideas go here.

No comments: