CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ugh! I Miss My Internet Connection!

I love being on vacation, and I have been looking forward to this for a long time. But...I really miss my Internet connection! Things being what they are, I currently find myself in a place where all I have is a (deep breath), dial-up connection.

So, I have all of these great pictures Check Spellingof the things that we have been doing, but I can't get them uploaded to blogger. Tomorrow I may find myself at Starbucks, just so that I can do a little blogging. I didn't realize how much I would miss my Internet connection.

A new addition to my ever growing wish list, is an air card for my computer. I never want to find myself in this predicament again.

So, for now, my blog posts may have to either wait until I can go to Starbucks, or they may have to be text only. ;-O What will I do without all of my pictures?

No comments: