CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Is It Here?

After 5 long, hot, humid months, it seems that Fall may have finally made it's way to Central Florida. Yesterday, as we opened the garage door to start out on our 1 mile walk to school, the girls and I were met with a nice blast of cool air. It was so great to walk through the neighborhood and feel the crisp Fall air. I didn't want to get too excited because at this time of the year in Florida the temperatures tend to go up and down a lot. But, to my great surprise, the cool air was here again this morning! I know we are probably in for a few more hot, and I will whisper this in an attempt to not awaken the humidity gods, humid days, but it sure is nice to get a break. I will take it for as long as it wants to stay!

No comments: