CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Funnies - Valentine Edition


Just a few Valentine jokes to put a smile on your face!


  • Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right and the other is a husband.


  • My wife and I always compromise; I admit I'm wrong and she agrees with me.



  • When a man opens the door of his car for his wife, you can be sure of one thing: either the car is new or the wife.


  • Before marriage, a man will lie awake all night thinking about something you say. After marriage, he will fall asleep before you finish.


  • A man is incomplete until he is married. After that he is finished.


  • Marriage is when a man and woman become as one; the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.


  • Marriages are made in heaven. But so again, are thunder and lightening.

For more Friday Funnies go to http://homesteadersheart.blogspot.com/.


ENJOY!

4 comments:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Oh those are too funny! Too funny! And a bit of truth to them I'm afraid. LOL.
Happy Friday!
Kim

Marsha said...

Oh my! too, too funny and too, too true!

Laurie Ann said...

Too funny! Thanks for sharing. Happy Friday!

Saleslady371 said...

Cute jokes for marriages!