CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Surprise!

Look at all Those Missing Teeth!



Yesterday Caley came out of school with a perplexed look on her face.

"What's wrong," I asked?

"Caley has a loose tooth, and she is afraid to tell you," Caitlyn answered.

"Oh," I said, "do you want to show it to me?"

Caley did not answer, she just shook her head no. She doesn't like when her teeth are loose. So, we just went on with our day and didn't think about the tooth for awhile.

When dad came home, Caitlyn told him that Caley had a loose tooth.

"Can I see it," dad asked Caley?

This time she did let him see it. He came to the conclusion that the tooth was not ready to come out yet.

Fast forward to bedtime. I am picking up toys in bedrooms, dad and CJ are putting baseball clothes away in CJ's room and Caley is in the bathroom brushing her teeth.

"My tooth came out," Caley yelled from the bathroom.

What? I didn't think it was that loose, I didn't even know that she had a loose tooth until yesterday afternoon.

So, long story short, the Tooth Fairy visited us again last night. She brought Caley this cute Webkin frog (I think the Tooth Fairy shops at the Disney SALSA sale). It was her first visit to our house, this year.
She will be back. I checked Caitlyn's teeth this morning. She has one that is getting ready to come out.

No comments: