CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 25, 2009

8 Things



Kim at Homesteaders Heart tagged me with this one last Saturday. Yes, I am really slow getting it posted, but it has just been one of those kind of weeks.


So here goes.

The rules are:
1. Mention the person that tagged you.
2. Complete the lists of 8's.
3. Tag 8 other bloggers.
4. Tell them that they have been tagged.


8 Things I Look Forward To

1. Going home to Minnesota in the summer

2. Fall in Central Florida, the summers are too hot.

3. Halloween

4. Thanksgiving

5. Christmas decorating, activities and events

6. Weekends off with my family

7. Summer vacation

8. Eating at Convention Grill in Mpls., MN


8 Things I Did Yesterday

1. Took my kids to school

2. Washed, folded, put away 2 loads of laundry

3. Worked on my backyard make-over project

4. Blogged

5. Went to Lowe's to look for new plants

6. Went to Target to pick up misc. stuff

7. Made dinner for the family

8. Worked on a Cub Scout craft project





8 Things I Wish I Could Do

1. Finish all of my projects

2. Take a cruise to Alaska

3. Move back to Minnesota

4. Loose weight and get in shape

5. Run a 5K

6. Spend some time scrapbooking

7. Have more hours to spend with my kids having FUN!

8. Not worry about anything





8 Shows I Watch

1. Jon & Kate Plus 8

2. Little People Big World

3. Dancing With the Stars

4. Grey's Anatomy

5. The Real Housewives of NYC

6. Any movies that I have time to watch

7. Landscaping shows on HGTV

8. Moving Up on TLC





8 Bloggers That I Tagged (have fun ladies!)

8. Mel

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tag. I love memes, and have been wanting to do this one.

Brimful Curiosities said...

Thanks for the tag. Will have to work on this next week!

Mel said...

Got the tag and will be working on it this week! Oh and you can definitely run that 5K. If I could do it anybody can!! It also sounds like we have pretty much the same tv lineup too. Have a wonderful week.

Staci A said...

Thanks for the tag.

I wish I could get all my projects done and have more hours in the day too!

angie said...

Thanks for tagging me! I was excited about doing it, but then some crap happened and I'm not sure if...
I'm rambling now.