CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Random Tuesday Thoughts



1. Summer in Florida is HOT! It has been hovering around 100 for 4 days now. I said it once, I will say it again...Is It OCTOBER yet?


2. Going back to school is NOT fun. Going back to school in the summer when the kids are out of school is extra-double NOT fun!!! I am looking forward to next week when this class is over.


3. Every house should come with a gardener. Going back to it is HOT in Florida in the summer, the heat only makes the plants grow faster, so you have to spend more time in the heat, trimming, cutting, and pulling weeds, ugh! It is just wrong.


4. Thunderstorms at 4:00 am are scary. I'm glad the kids did not wake up.


5. This is the week that my first born turns 10! This will sound cliched, but where did 10 years go? It seems like he was just a baby, now he is one year away from middle-school. OUCH! I am thankful for all of the time I have been able to spend with him. I hope he will continue to need me for just a little longer.

No comments: