CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

New Beginnings




The end of summer means the beginning of many new things. This, is certainly true in our house this fall. Everyone has something new to start and a lot to look forward to.

CJ is starting fourth grade with a new teacher and many new classmates. He is also starting a new year of Scouting as a Webelos Scout, and has signed up for Little League for the first time. He has wanted to play baseball for a long time and now he will get his chance. I will keep you up to date on his progress.

Caley and Caitlyn are starting Kindergarten!!! They went to Pre-K last year, but I still can't believe that they are in kindergarten already. They love their new teacher and are having fun learning new songs. This week they have been singing the days of the week, put to the "Adams Family" theme song. It is really cute!

Chris is working a lot, as always, and is taking classes to finish his AA degree.

For me, blogging is my new adventure. I am just beginning this adventure, but I am really excited to get going. I think it will be a great way to keep in touch with everyone, let you know what is going on with us, and try a new venture. I have wanted to try this for a long time, and this summer I got motivation from a friend to give it a try. So, here I am. I hope you will find my blogging fun, interesting, informative, and maybe inspirational. Check back often, and let me know what you think.

Thank you Kelly, for inspiring me to give this a try!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So happy you are here! If nothing else, it is a great way to journal and look back!! Can't wait to join you on this journey!! :o)