CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

23 Days til Christmas

I got "blog tagged" today, by Kelly @Our Family Ramblings. So here goes...

5 (or more) Things That I Love about Christmas!

1. I love to look at all of the decorations and lights that people put up on their houses and businesses. It looks so pretty and "sparkly" at night.
2. I love the music. There are so many great songs and I love the local radio stations that play Christmas music only from Thanksgiving to Christmas. I wish they would carry it through to New Years.
3. I love all of the Christmas movies. "It's a Wonderful Life" is my favorite. I could watch it everyday, if there was time.
4. I love the special events that go on around town. We have a cool one in Winter Garden called "Light Up Winter Garden." We will be going to it this Friday night.
5. I love the candle light service at church on Christmas Eve.
6. I love all of the cookies and special foods.
7. I love wrapping the presents and making them look nice. It is a big job, but I like the creative part of it.
8. I love going to the "Candle Light Processional" at EPCOT. It is a family tradition of ours, and I can't wait to go this year.
9. I love the cooler winter weather, and the crisp-blue-sky days!
10. I love doing anything Christmas related with my family. That is what it is all about!

I could list a lot more, but I have to stop somewhere! ;-)

I tag;

Melody @Melody's Harmony

No comments: