CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

5 Days til Christmas - It's a Tradition!


One of my absolute favorite things to do during the holiday season, is to go to the "Candlelight Processional" at EPCOT. It is absolutely, hands down, the best show that Disney puts on all year long.


The show consists of a 50-piece orchestra, a 450+ mass choir, and a celebrity guest reader. The celebrity guest reader reads the traditional Christmas Story while the choir and orchestra perform a selection of Christmas songs.


The reader, the night that we saw the show, was Abigail Breslin. She is much younger than the readers that they normally have, but she did a very good job. One of my favorite songs from the performance is "Rejoice With Exceeding Great Joy/We Three Kings. I have the entire performance on CD, and I listen to it many times during the holiday season. It is very moving and I can never seem to get enough of it. I am already looking forward to next year!!!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

So glad you got to go. We didn't make it this year, bummer!! Haylee would have LOVED to see Abigail Breslin!! She is all over the American girl thing!