CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thursday Thought



I found two things to be thankful for today. It is a rainy, dreary day in Central Florida, not a day that you would normally think of as "Thankful." But, if you think about it enough, there are things to be thankful for everyday.


1. I am VERY thankful that I found gas for $1.56 per gallon at the BP on US 441 in Apopka. Wow! For someone who drives a very large gas guzzler, that is fantastic news. I was able to fill my tank for $34.00 & change. That helps a lot two weeks before Christmas.

2. I am thankful for the cool weather that we have had in Florida this fall. We have not had to run the A/C since before Halloween. I love cool weather! It really helps to put me in the Christmas spirit. And, as an added bonus, it helps keep a little cash in the checking account!!!

Thank You!!!

No comments: