CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Break Homework?

Now that everyone is healthy again, it is time to get some work accomplished. Can you believe that the girls have homework to do? Over the Christmas Break? In Kindergarten? Yep, they do. They have 10 small assignment to do.

When I was in Elementary School, Kindergarten was half day. During that half day we had show and tell, recess, and nap time. I am not sure how I am able to tie my shoes in the morning. Not only that, how did I ever graduate from high school and college? Half day Kindergarten with no homework and a nap! It is a miracle that everyone over the age of 30 isn't drooling on themselves!

It certainly is a whole new world, isn't it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a new world, but not necessarily a better one. I am totally against kindergarten homework AND vacation homework:

http://www.family-homework-answers.com/vacation-homework.html

Remember that just because a teacher assigns homework doesn't mean you have to force your kids to do it.
http://www.family-homework-answers.com